Re: art club

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 15:45:50 PDT

My art club is for fifth graders. I have two separate sessions with
different students that meet 7 times each. Session one is in Oct./Nov.,
session two is in Jan./Feb. We meet on Wednesdays from 3:30 - 5:30 and I am
not compensated. We do service projects like scenery for the musical, and
painting windows. We also do a clay project that I send to the high school
to be fired (they are the only students that get to use clay that gets
fired). During the last meeting we have a pizza party. I will take up to
25 in each group, but usually end up with 15 or 20.

Leah