Try tinting glue with waterbase marker

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 12:00:20 PDT

Greetings,

I have no idea who suggested this....
One list member colors glue by inserting the felt from
a waterbase marker into the glue bottle. Try it with
one bottle and see how long it takes to absorb the
color. No mess.... No pouring...

Sorry, I don't have any glue or markers to spare to
try it myself.

Here it the link to archives:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Oct04/
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Sep04/
I know it was recent.

I will put this idea on the Markers page on
IAD...Hopefully, I will find who posted it.

Judy Decker