Re: Anyone have ART NEWS? Honors? Awards? Articles?

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 11:18:50 PDT

I will receive the Outstanding Art Teacher Award (for the Central Ohio region) at convention in November. :) Jancy Cossin

Ann Heineman <aiheineman@prodigy.net> wrote:I was nominated by the staff at the Fine Arts Library at OSU for a
volunteer award and I was chosen for an honorable mention by the High Street
Neighborhood association! We were treated to a banquet and awards program.
I got a plaque which is now on display at FIN.

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
Art teacher, K-5, retired

PS Judy D, remind me to give you the newspaper article when you come down
here.