Re: Anyone have ART NEWS? Honors? Awards? Articles?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 10:09:55 PDT

    I was nominated by the staff at the Fine Arts Library at OSU for a
volunteer award and I was chosen for an honorable mention by the High Street
Neighborhood association! We were treated to a banquet and awards program.
I got a plaque which is now on display at FIN.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
            Art teacher, K-5, retired

PS Judy D, remind me to give you the newspaper article when you come down
here.

---