Re: art club

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 09:16:39 PDT

Hello- You don't say what age/grade you are but we just started an art
club here in my High School this year. The students last year requested
that we have one this year. So far there have been 3 meetings. Students
ahve decided that they meet weekly. the other art teacher and I
alternate weeks with them. THe students get together, order pizza, knit
and draw and talk. I am arranging a behind the scenes field trip to a
local museum and a field trip to the arts open house at the University.
Since I am new to High School I'd LOVE to know what other people do and
how any other art clubs work. We're just kind of punting here.
Gabrielle in Minneapolis