Re: art club - and message to Adin Clark

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 08:17:49 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

My apologies for trying to include two posts in one...
Other list members who reply - don't reply to the list
on this subject line (drop off Adin Clark note if you
do)

To Jennifer,

I would recommend doing Art club as service learning.
You may be able to get some grant funding. If this
topic interest you, I will write more about it to you
off list. You can also find out what other list
members have done by entering art club artsednet in
Google (add individual years to get more threads to
come up)
Just artsednet art club brings up a thread from 2001
and one from 2004 - change to artsednet art club 2000
and you get a different thread....2001 brings up
additional threads ...and so forth.

Adin Clark:

Message to Adin Clark (Yes there really is an Adin
Clark folks http://www.adinclark.com/

Please unsubscribe your "goon" address.... your Spam
posts are getting annoying. You keep replying to our
posts. We know better now than to open them - but you
have sent this message 4 times. Unsubscribe by sending
a BLANK message to your personal unsubscrbe address at
the bottom of your emails. I don't like tellling list
members what they can and can not post....but.....none
of like Spam. Sorry to post to the list - but I though
in doing so I could save others from doing the same.

Ironically, Adin - you have now given email bots your
new address four times by posting it to Getty list.
Spam will be coming soon to you on this address. I
only posted my new Road Runner address one time and I
am receiving Spam and viruse emails on it.

Regards,

Judy Decker