RE: Your Weekly Schedule

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 04:54:11 PDT

Wow - And here I am complaining because I do have my Ks for 30 minutes this
year...
Actually I have them for one hour, and then a 30 minute class another day -
I hate the 30 minutes... and our primary is ungraded - so I have what you
would call K/1 and 2/3 classes.

I still hate the 30 minute classes, for some activities - 30 minutes is too
long - but if we are really working - I need the hour. I have it loosely
divided into four 15 minute sections that flow together. First 15 is a
spring board, demo or review (book/print/whole class review), work, short
review - closing and clean-up. Thirty may seem short sometimes because
classes can be late - they have sketchbooks if they finish early, or art
memo etc...

Ellen in Ky

--
I can so relate... my kindergarten classes are 1 hour long.
---