Re: Anyone have ART NEWS? Honors? Awards? Articles?

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 19:25:04 PDT

Hi,

My essay "Capturing the Moving Present: Digital Video in the Art Room"
  is included in Video Art for the Classroom edited by George Szekely.
The book is being published by the National Art Education Association
and should be available by December, 2004.

Also, I wrote a one-page description of the Artist Interview project
described in the above essay for The Artroom in Cyberspace by Craig
Roland. Craig’s book should be available by the end of the year too.

Harold Olejarz

personal web site - www.olejarz.com
school web site -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html