Re: Your Weekly Schedule

---------

From: dkj (jouets_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 17:51:20 PDT

I can so relate... my kindergarten classes are 1 hour long.
Usually all are done with their art experience within 20-30
minutes. I'm more resigned to this now... it's not a matter of
my planning or the lesson. It's a matter of their age, attention
span, and ability. So... they are invited to repeat the experience
if we have the room and resources, or we have play-doh,
modeling clay, blocks, drawing materials, etc. to fill the rest
of the hour.