RE: Integrating Art History

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 16:37:02 PDT

My district has an emphasis on both, but in my first year of teaching
art, I find it difficult to integrate as much art history as I would
like. There's so much that I'm learning at one time, that I seem to fall
short on researching the art history that I would like to share with my
students. That's one of my goals for the future.

~ Kathleen