Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Your Weekly Schedule

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 16:34:31 PDT

I have to agree with Kathleen.... I taught 45 mins of Kinder and it was too
much time for them. After 20 mins they became jumpy, lost interest, wanted
a nap, or got out of their seats to walk around. I tried stretching out
their activities with reading stories related to their art projects or
slowing things down but my Kinders are ages 4 thru 5, the youngest not
turning five till Dec. 31st so their attention span is limited. After
evaluating the situation the Admin and I decided this year that 30 mins was
long enough.

Honolulu, HI