RE: Integrating Art History

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 16:34:07 PDT

We are run primarily a studio art experience. (we have 8 distinct courses)
Although each of us introduce our lesson bringing reference to art from the
past, i.e. by introducing an artist or a technique. Two years ago we
introduced an Art Appreciation Course which was geared to students
interested in learning about art in general, and I am ploughing through my
second year as AP Art History teacher. We are in the process of working on
getting a graphics design course into our curriculum. I hope we have all
our bases covered.

San D

---