Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Your Weekly Schedule-Kathleen

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 16:30:54 PDT

You're welcome!
Also, I didn't mention that I'm fortunate to work in a district in which it has been negotiated that teachers don't do any duties. Other staff is hired for that. I couldn't believe it when I first heard that!
~ Kathleen wrote:
I see what you mean, thanks for the reply.
Brenda ---

Do you Yahoo!? - Register online to vote today!