RE: Your Weekly Schedule

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 16:06:39 PDT

Mine probably sounds like alot of yours, too.

Teachers in by 8:15 (I try to be there by no later than 7:45 usually 7:30)
8:40-9:20 6th grade
9:23-10:03 5th grade
10:06-10:46 4th grade
10:49-11:29 3rd grade
11:29-12:00 lunch
12:00-12:40 Kindergarten
12:42-1:22 1st grade
1:24-2:04 2nd grade
2:04-2:44 prep
2:50- 3:15 bus duty
3:30 end of teachers day
hanging art work (including major displays in the Board room and all the
halls is done on an irregular basis, but consumes sooo much time it is
usually done after 3:30. I am just now developing a parent base who
volunteer and help with this activity, but it is still very time consuming)
we sometimes need to cover other teachers classes this year because we only
have 4 sections of 2nd and 3rd grades and therefore 2 extra preps a week.
Lesson plans rarely get done at school, I use the weekend for those.
I am very grateful for a wonderful room, good budget and an administration
who appreciates what I do.
Robin in PA

P.S. Try to be patient with yourself, it's very overwhelming at first but
it will get easier!