Anyone have ART NEWS? Honors? Awards? Articles?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 12:01:51 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I updated Art News on IAD - just removed some old
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

Please send me your NEW news to add....or post to the
list and I will add it. News can be anything...an
award for you or your students, a magazine
article....local paper feature....

I will be adding Ken Schwab's drawing book today. I am
hoping Sterling Publishers let me use an picture of
the book.

Regards,

Judy Decker