Re: Your Weekly Schedule

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 10:52:00 PDT

Truthfully, I love the 20 minute kindergarten sections. If it was in the spring, perhaps they would be ready for 40 minutes, but in 20, they're in and out and get something specific done. At my school where I have kindergarten for 40 minutes, it seems way too long for them developmentally and with their attention span. Also, I get to know the kids more at the 20 min. school, because I see them every other day.

~ Kathleen

Bruthrobson@aol.com wrote:
Kathleen,
How can you do anything in 20 minutes?
I have 30 min with 3rd graders and am having a hard enough time.
Brenda ---