Re: need Renaissance shield ideas

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 07:30:07 PDT

    If you can locate scraps of brightly colored felt and get packages of
metallic colored papers to cut and paste, these work well for a project on
heraldic shields. Also try metallic colored paints for special accents.

                            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                            Art teacher, K-5, retired

  I would not paint the posterboard. Either use
> colored poster board or have them do a white background and used construction
> paper for the design.. The colors will be stronger and you won't have the
> drying
> time of paint.

---