Search Engine

---------

From: Vicki Leishman (vicki_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 18:20:31 PDT

Hi Judy,

I particularly like the visual appearance of 'clusty' and the ability to
cluster by URL e.g. edu. org. com.

I don't use 'furl it' very often - I'm too lazy. But I have had occasions
when all my bookmarks in Netscape have simple disappeared to who knows
where!! In the case of 'furl it' your bookmarks are stored elsewhere.

Thanks for the African art site - it's 'bookmarked' and 'furled'.

Vicki
Perth, Western Australia

---