Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great School Art Sites on IAD - Send in more you find

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 10:14:48 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated Great Sites on Incredible Art
Department with student art sites:

These are all sites that have been submitted to me by
list members - some from other countries. Please send
more that you find. Post to the list. I look at all
sites that are posted.

I will feature some of these again since next month is
Native American Resources.

Did anyone use the Hispanic Heritage Resources I had
for September/October? (let me know off list)

Thank you for your contributions.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources