Contemporary African Art - Burkina Faso (site)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 06:11:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am playing with a search engine posted by Vicki L.
to Getty list.
http://clusty.com/

African Art is always my search any time I test a new
search engine. I like the way this search engine
clusters the results (I'm not ready to give up Google
yet - but will definitely "Clusty" now, too).

Here is a Gallery featuring young artists from Burkina
Faso.
Contemporary African Art at R. Jung
http://www.rj-zak.de/engl/main.htm

All of the work is kid safe. There are two drawings in
the last artist you may want to check yourself before
you turn kids loose (you know how your parents would
react - the drawings would have been OK for my
students to see). Save this link if the work interests
you. Since gallery sites change frequently, I won't be
linking this up.

http://clusty.com/ Works a lot like Vivisimo.
http://vivisimo.com/

Vicki also posted this search site - I haven't played
with it yet. http://www.furl.net

I will definitely "Clusty" some more...Maybe I will
get enough Contemporary African Art sites to do a
Great Sites feature?

Regards,

Judy Decker