2 High School Art Web Sites

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 15:31:24 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here are two web sites I got from the AP list.

Krista Williamson
Lakota East High School
www.lakotaonline.com/east/lehartgal.html
Lakota East High School
(strong in portraits)

Claremont High School: Richard Shearing (and others)
http://www.seq.org/~ca_art/
(some easy basic Art 1 lessons - check 3-D lines
-middle school kids would like that, too)

You will find many good project ideas on these sites.

Please share student art sites you come across.

Judy Decker