RE: Animation Software Question

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 08:14:07 PDT

Harold, I took a Flash class this summer. I found it hard to learn but maybe my learning curve is greater then yours. It is used more for animation on websites. Such as letters zooming in on a site. See my dorky attempt on my home page. It is a paint palette that morphs into the word Art. If you go to the Mundi Design website, the whole thing is built using Flash.
Renee
Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools