RE: tortillon question - see how to make tortillons

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 07:52:57 PDT

Good advice Patrick,

If you run out....Kids can make their own. I think any
kind of paper will do. I saw a "how to" online -- this
one isn't it - but it will do:
http://homepages.tesco.net/~p.wilkinson/tortillon.html

Maybe it was Ken Schwab who has his students make
them? I can't remember now.

Judy Decker

--- "Duffey, Patrick G."