RE: tortillon question

---------

From: Duffey, Patrick G. (DuffeyP_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 07:30:23 PDT

I have my students wrap Scotch blue masking tape around them to keep
them clean looking and peel off enough tapes as needed to re-sharpen.
The tape also serves as a support for the smaller sized ones.
Additionally, I only purchase the solid ones because the hollow ones
unfortunately can't be re-pointed very often.

Patrick Duffey
Art Teacher
The Great NW