Reggio Emelia

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 03:03:55 PDT

In a message dated 10/8/04 3:37:41 AM, vicki@upnaway.com writes:

> Kathy you might be interested in the Reggio Emilia approach towards
> education.  In 2001, The Western Australian Museum in cooperation with the
> Meerilinga Young Children's Foundation put on an excellent display of children's work
> using the approach described below.

Yes, Vicki! The Reggio thinking fascinates many TAB teachers. This
arts-centered preschool program has amazing results and produces exhibits better
than most anybody. I know that some schools in the U.S. have adopted this
approach; are there any Reggio-type teachers on this list?
kathy douglas
http://knowledgeloom.org/tab