Re: Calling for Marker Project Ideas - NEW Ideas page on IAD

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 17:44:41 PDT

wowie! those object studies are terrific! thank you
so much denise for sharing them. i'm thinking this is
the direction i'll go with my hs kids. they need to
work more on their observational drawing skills AND
get a confidence boost from creating something
dazzling. lots of creative/divergent possibilities,
too. maybe pucci patterns... way cool! having a
challenge with art 1's this year. great kids but
have had hardly any art instruction, thanks to years
of budget cuts and fcat emphasis.

much thanks to everyone who is sharing marker project
ideas and to judy for compiling them. will post our
work when finished.

:D wendy free