Calling for Marker Project Ideas - NEW Ideas page on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 17:13:13 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Denise Pannell has sent in some images to start a new
page on Incredible Art Department.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/marker.htm
Her idea can be displayed in any direction. Shown just
two views of her sample - contour overlap with pattern
- camouflage.

Send in your ideas with one image for all grade
levels. Many users of the site said they don't need
lesson plans - just a spark of the idea. This is one
way for all of you new list mambers to make a
contribution.

Regards,

Judy Decker