Balloons From Albuquerque

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 15:09:01 PDT

I'm sure glad all my pics are digital. I'm shooting over 200
photos everyday and the film and processing would break me.
I shot more from our backyard this morning. It was special
shapes day. I know my fantastic triplet grandkids would love
them. Rain, wind and hail grounded the balloons for a couple
of days but, they were flying high this morning. Eight landed
in the vacant (park) area behind our house. You should plan a
trip to Albuquerque for Balloon Festival next year.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Balloon2004c/SpecialShapes.html
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons