Kindergarten lesson ideas page update - plus Mondrian Machine

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 13:13:44 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Denise Pannell sent me some images to add to the
kindergarten lesson ideas page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/songs.htm

Right now - it features Greg Percy's Songs in the Key
of Art. I will tweak it when more ideas come in that
don't use his CDs...although all of you will want to
have Denise's success. Her students love them!
Links to the CDs are on this lesson page.

I added a link to the Mondrian Machine that Jan H.
posted to Gety list:
http://www.ptank.com/mondrian/
I have seen similar interactives. I think kinders
could easily do this, too (for those of you with
Internet access in your classrooms).

Email Greg directly if you want to use these songs
with your choir/music classes. One school is even
doing a musicla Songs in the Key of Art (with Greg's
blessing of course). HIs email address is on his site.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources