Re: My book

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 12:16:38 PDT

Wow Ken, congratulations!!! I'll be looking for it. Sid

>>> Bicyclken@aol.com 10/06/2004 4:35:33 PM >>>
I have just found out that my new book that I co-authored is available
for a presale on Amazon.com It is called "Drawing Course 101" and it is
$19.95 in Hardcover. People had asked me when it was going to be out,
well here it is. It is not yet available for shipping but you can see
it now on Amazon's site. Just type in the title and you will go there.

Ken Schwab

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---