Re: AP Art Lessons - all are welcome

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 06:52:03 PDT

Thanks Beth and Ruth,

I joined the AP list, too. I will share any lessons I
get right away with all lists. One thing I can no
longer do is spend hours/days of my time trying to get
these lessons. Any lessons coming in now from Getty
list have to be a gift. Last summer I got tired of
hearing excuses when members could not send in the
lesson plan they promised in appreciation for all of
my time spent helping them. I am much more careful now
how I spend my time. Rather than finding those emails
and writing my own lesson plans using my advice and
research, I deleted my sent folder so I would have no
reminders of all those "help me now" emails.

I am not surfing for lessons or sites...I'll share any
sites and lessons that get sent to me. Many lessons
that are on IAD already can be tweaked for AP.

Judy Decker