Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: My book

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 04:22:43 PDT

You must be really excited!

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 7:36 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: My book

I have just found out that my new book that I co-authored is available
for a presale on It is called "Drawing Course 101" and it is
$19.95 in Hardcover. People had asked me when it was going to be out,
well here it is. It is not yet available for shipping but you can see
it now on Amazon's site. Just type in the title and you will go there.

Ken Schwab