postcard project

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 17:55:40 PDT

Dear friends,
Here comes a very upbeat message from Sky in NJ:
You are wonderful - you list members.
So far, Emily has gotten eight postcards - every single one of them from an artsednet member.
I have a very small family - only a handful of relatives. A few family members and friends said they would send a card.... But so far - you guys rule!
Here's what she's gotten as of 10/6:

Pittsburgh PA
Boston MA
Swampscott MA
Albuquerque NM
Madison WI
Sedona AZ
Kingsley PA
Newark NJ

We thank you very much. Each card is proudly displayed on our refrigerator.
Isn't it nice to know you have friends across the whole country?

---