Re: time passes

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 17:20:00 PDT

  Woody
    My husband explained the passage of time to me in a very visual way. He said our lives are like a 33 LP record (remember those??). When we are young, the needle of life is on the outer edge and it takes forever to go around once...as we age the needle starts working its way to the center, and the revolutions are much faster. How true.

  San D

  The one I heard goes like this: Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.
  Sky in NJ

---