Re: My book

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 16:49:27 PDT

Ken, this is so cool! Congratulations!!
Betsy
----- Original Message -----
From: <Bicyclken@aol.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: My book

> I have just found out that my new book that I co-authored is available for
a presale on Amazon.com It is called "Drawing Course 101" and it is $19.95
in Hardcover. People had asked me when it was going to be out, well here it
is. It is not yet available for shipping but you can see it now on Amazon's
site. Just type in the title and you will go there.

> Ken Schwab
>
> ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---