Re: Focus can change things...

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 14:24:17 PDT

The reason they are trying to cram this down our throats...is because they are getting worried about the election results!

  Thank you. I have to agree.

  These are really getting annoying to those who don't support Kerry.
  Can you put your key text in the subject box so I don't keep opening them and wasting my time?
  I keep thinking I am going to learn something about teaching art.
  Nothing personal,
  Brenda ---

---