Take a look at the TAB Choice Classroom (Elementary)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 14:23:51 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I often get asked questions about TAB Choice (Teaching
for Artistic Behavior). Kathy Douglas is our "guru" on
this approach on Getty list.

If this interests you...Check KnowledgeLoom Web site.
http://knowledgeloom.org/

You can also get a glimps of TAB Choice from these
"Blogs"

Kathy Douglas' Blog
http://tabchoiceteaching.blogspot.com/

Clark Fralick
http://www.cfralick.blogspot.com/

Clyde Gaw
http://clydegaw.blogspot.com/

"Get your feet wet" and try setting up some centers
for the "what do I do when I'm finished?" kids...See
if this approach can work for you. Discipline problems
will drop considerably.

Regards,

Judy Decker