Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Take a look at the TAB Choice Classroom (Elementary)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 14:23:51 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I often get asked questions about TAB Choice (Teaching
for Artistic Behavior). Kathy Douglas is our "guru" on
this approach on Getty list.

If this interests you...Check KnowledgeLoom Web site.

You can also get a glimps of TAB Choice from these

Kathy Douglas' Blog

Clark Fralick

Clyde Gaw

"Get your feet wet" and try setting up some centers
for the "what do I do when I'm finished?" kids...See
if this approach can work for you. Discipline problems
will drop considerably.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?