RE: Difficult kids/ Alternative schools etc.

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 12:24:27 PDT

Interesting that you should write this. I have often said that, if I have one regret, it is that I spent more time with other people's kids than I did my own. I cheated them of things like slumber parties because I was tired of spending every waking moment with other kids. However, as I tell my now-grown daughters, parents (and teachers) make the best decisions they can at the time and regrets don't change things. So-all you "youngsters" out there, save some time and energy for the other parts of your life. The "problems" will still be there tomorrow-your children won't. Linda in NC