RE: NY Times: Little Jackson Pollocks, Exploring in Oil Paint

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 08:59:42 PDT

I thought the article was interesting as well. However, I think its an
enormous stretch to say that this child is painting with the talent of a
Master. This might sound harsh ...but I really don't see how this one
child's work is so ingenius? Does anyone agree?

>From: "Sears, Ellen" <ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: RE: NY Times: Little Jackson Pollocks, Exploring in Oil Paint
>Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:35:43 -0400
>
>Thanks for the article - I heard her dad last week on NPR -

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---