Quote for Today RESPECT

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 08:19:40 PDT

Dear Getty list members,

"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly,
disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship,
explore your thoughts about one another candidly,
work together for a common goal and help one another
achieve it." -- Bill Bradley

Let's all work together for the common goal. Educating
the youth of the world to be free thinkers... This
generation of kids can change the world for the
good...Help them do it. Help them see all sides of
issues...that is all I am asking.

There already is a list serve where "politics and art"
can be discussed freely and openly. That list is
Art4Peace on Yahoo groups (listed under education)- so
there is no need to start a new one.

Getty list is an unmoderated list... If you want an
art ed list where politics and religion are strictly
forbidden, I can give you that subscribe address.

If you are offended by any posts that are made to this
list - that is your fault for reading them (smile). I
am trying to read less myself these days. I am now
breaking my promise to read every post that is
made.... I know already many of you do not read mine.
I am just signing in today to say "hello" to those who
do.

Regards,

Judy Decker