RE: October Archives - for Digest users (and all)

---------

From: Carolyn McDonald (carolyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 05:59:08 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Decker [mailto:jdecker4art@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 1:08 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: October Archives - for Digest users (and all)

Dear ArtsEDNetters,

Some members have reported problems with the
digest....
Here is the link for the current October archives so
you can get caught up on what you missed - all are
there:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Oct04/date.html
You can also sort by author, subject or thread.

I don't recommend complaining to Getty about the
problems. There is no one there to take care of list
mail woes.

And note for Crayola Overwriters (Nnaell)

Crayola discontinued making Crayola Overwriters back
in 2000 (or so). If you have packages of them now you
are lucky if you can get them to work at all. I could
be wrong here - Crayola could have put them back in
production - but I don't think so. These markers did
really neat effects but colors did not last. They
faded very quickly. I imagine Crayola received a lot
of complaints. "Changeables" may be hard to find now,
too as those had similar problems....faded quickly.

Judy Decker