Re: Art Criticism

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 04:51:50 PDT

http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/artcurr/crit/

Doing a little different search I came up with this site which is a
good one and seemed to suggest some answers...
So now I am guessing that postmodern criticism, a la Terry Barrett,
might have, rather than definitive interpretation and judgment, a more
open ending with multiple interpretations, and judgments that are more
like comparing and contrasting various art theories.
Beth

On Oct 6, 2004, at 6:48 AM, Elizabeth Heisey wrote:

> Some time ago I asked an art criticism question, and I am still
> puzzling away here.
> If someone responded, I missed it.
> I am going to try to rephrase

---