re Micheal Moore

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 04:13:41 PDT

Okay I know it stirred up a bee's nest, and we are not supposed to be
political on this list. Still, I enjoy Mike Moore and I feel we need all
points of view. He is an artist aka film maker. I am glad I read the
message by Mike Moore which I would not have read else where. For every
person who is feeling one way on this list, there are those of us who feel
another. Peace to you all and I am an environment lover. Randy in frosty
Maine
PS while I am breaking rules: Maine has a referendum vote up this November
that if passed will cap property taxes at 1 % using 1996 house evaluations.
One third of our staff will be gone. All 4 art teachers (k-12) gone. 50%
of the existing budget gone. All service people police, fire, emergency
staff in our area cut by a third. It's a very dire situation. Class sizes
could go to 40-50. Sound familiar? The person who drafted it took it
directly from California.

---