k-6 Art Lesson Plans for Art Education (you have to pay 25.00 for 3 months !!!!!!) Thank you to all who share FREELY !

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 04:07:48 PDT

HI All,
This makes you appreciate Artsednet and Art educators yahoo where we get and give advice and lesson ideas freely !!
Listed below is a (in my opinion a rip off ) site where you have to join, via a membership fee of $25.00 per 3 months.
You get 4 lessons and I think 3 professional consultations from " professionals".

 http://www.k6artlessonplans.com/

I was just curious and clicked through to see what they were offering and for how much. I was shocked !!!

I hope they don't get a lot of takers.
I am always encouraging fellow art educators to join FREE listservs, and to share their knowledge with other art educators and art ed students.
Thank you to all who participate, and I hope some more lurkers will post their ideas to the listservs and share their wealth of information. you never know how much you have stored in your brain until you start teaching someone else what comes easily to you .

Just thought this was worth showing, makes you appreciate the incredible resource we have in artsednet and art educators yahoo doesn't it !!!

Christine Besack :)

---