Art Criticism

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 03:48:19 PDT

Some time ago I asked an art criticism question, and I am still
puzzling away here.
If someone responded, I missed it.
I am going to try to rephrase the question.
When you are doing art criticism for art up through the modern period,
Ed Feldman's approach seems to work. (Description, Analysis,
Interpretation, Judgment)
However, after 1968 or so, when art gets more 'contemporary' or
'postmodern' or whatever, I don't think his approach fits. However, I
don't have another more criticism plan.
Does anyone?
Beth

---