Re: How about Gel Effects Markers?

---------

From: dkj (jouets_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 19:24:15 PDT

I also love Colorific brand gel markers, and I used to pick them up at Walmart. (They don't carry them here anymore, anyway). I did notice, during the school supply shopping frenzy, that Office Depot carried them. Only now the name on the package is different... now "Fouhy" = "Colorific". I usually only get out new ones for smallish projects - (old ones for free-choice time) - because I have to check every tiime to make sure the tops are on tight or they dry out fast. I hate Rose Art products!
Deborah