Re: SMART Goals and assessment-and differentiation

---------

KJODesign_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 17:19:35 PDT

In a message dated 10/04/2004 5:25:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
TwoDucks@aol.com writes:

> 4. Crowd control is essential however! I found that the students were
> really wanting to get their hands on those cool art supplies and their ticket of
> admission was their total attention for the first five minutes of class

Thank you Kathy & Judy for taking your time to help. I'm really not going to
get much of anywhere until I get the crowd control down though. I come home
physically and emotionally drained. There are enough kids that just plain
don't care what you do or what the consequences are to keep the room in constant
commotion. I can speak directly to them and they will point blank ignore me.
I am walking non stop as I have to be there to stop fights by my physical
presence. Unfortunately, those that want to learn are receiving little
attention. =(

I'm frustrated today if you can't tell. My whole body hurts and I haven't
had time to eat all day.

K. Montoya

---