Re: How about Gel Effects Markers?

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 16:40:42 PDT

I like the gel markers, and have already used them alot. I just went hunting for more, as they don't last very long, and all of the markers that were in target, wal mart, etc only carry the crayola, and I am a little partial to colorific. But again, neither last long. I have used them for posters ( peace) and also for our illuminated letters . I am excited that marker makers are really pulling out the stops and trying new types of markers. As a side note, I was amazed at how prolific the rose art brand has become in the market place. I think those products are junk...
Betsy