RE: Arcimboldo Portrait fun for kids - and other games

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 12:38:52 PDT

Oh! I wish I had that site last spring! I did Arcimboldo Portraits
(collage) with my sixth graders using old gardening catalogues. They
turned out pretty well, but this site would have made it much more
fun--and clear. Will try it again this spring when I clean out my pile
of catalogues.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School