Arcimboldo Portrait fun for kids - and other games

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 08:44:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is an Arcimboldo Game that you could even create
yourself in PowerPoint:
http://www.artsology.com/objectportrait.php

I think it would be fun for kids to make their own
kind of Archimbolo self portraits. Using foods and
objects that represent themselves (collage)....or do
someone else.

Browse more Art Games on Artsology:
http://www.artsology.com/games.php

Artsology Home page:
http://www.artsology.com/home.php

This site will be added to Art Games/Lesson Plans page
on IAD.

Hello to all my friends on World Art Teachers' list.

Judy Decker